Saturday, November 1, 2014

Hat Rack

I always hear some men say " I'm not hat man." Well I say to those gentlemen "it's time for a change".This year.... Hats are just what you need to incorporate a gentlemen style in your casual or street attire. Just by placing a style crown on your head makes those around you take notice. Some men have made hats their trademark a token symbol of some looks. So....what's the perfect hat? A question often asked but believe me it's not a right or wrong answer to that. Sometimes style, crown shape, and insecurties may be the deciding factors in your pick. But I always say trust your creativity and never have boundaries. And I know your purchase will be a great one. Endorse your creativity. -L. 


3 comments:

  1. I actually need to part ways with mine, I wear them to much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually need to part ways with mine, I wear them to much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diversity is the key. Avoid allowing yourself to be boxed into one style. A key to any form of style or fashion involves looking forward, but more importantly looking back ... there is truly nothing new under the Sun, and hats, probably more than any apparel is subject to this rule.

    ReplyDelete